A significant portion of our firm’s practice is devoted to representing the victims of nursing home, continuing care, and care provider negligence. In addition to representing vulnerable to adults who have suffered injuries, we also represent those who have suffered from financial exploitation and the family members of those who have died due to negligent or abusive treatment by their caregivers.
We can advise you about the most reliable ways to spot the signs of neglect or abuse in nursing homes, assisted living centers or private care arrangements.
Our law firm also evaluates, investigates and litigates damages claims involving such circumstances as:
- Bed sores (also referred to as decubitus ulcers or pressure sores)
- Accidental injuries in nursing homes due to neglect, poor supervision, understaffing or bad management
- Incidents of elder abuse ranging from improper restraints to sexual assault
- Wandering and elopement, especially cases involving residents with dementia
- Financial exploitation of seniors and vulnerable adults
- Improper medication practices, whether through negligence or intentional misuse of drugs and sedation
- Injuries caused or aggravated by malnutrition, dehydration or choking at meals
- Serious violations of state or federal regulations
- Arizona wrongful death claims against nursing homes, private care homes and other facilities
Our nursing home litigation practice is selective, and we only take cases we truly believe in, whether they involve untreated bedsores or death from exposure after an unsupervised resident wanders away from a facility. The initial consultation is free, and if we accept your case, we will do so on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not owe us for any fees unless and until we recover a settlement or judgment for you.
For more information about our ability to represent your interests on a claim against a nursing home or private caregiver, contact us to discuss your case with a knowledgeable trial lawyer.