Tucson Nursing Home Negligence Lawyer
We represent the victims of nursing home, continuing care, and care provider negligence. In addition to representing vulnerable to adults who have suffered injuries, we also represent those who have suffered from financial exploitation and the family members of those who have died due to negligent or abusive treatment by their caregivers.
We Can Advise You About The Most Reliable Ways to Spot the Signs of Neglect or Abuse in Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Centers, Or Private Care Arrangements.
- Accidental injuries in nursing homes due to neglect, poor supervision, understaffing or bad management
- Incidents of elder abuse ranging from improper restraints to sexual assault
- Wandering and elopement, especially cases involving residents with dementia
- Financial exploitation of seniors and vulnerable adults
- Improper medication practices, whether through negligence or intentional misuse of drugs and sedation
- Injuries caused or aggravated by malnutrition, dehydration or choking at meals
- Serious violations of state or federal regulations
- Arizona wrongful death claims against nursing homes, private care homes and other facilities
Our nursing home litigation practice is selective, and we only take cases we truly believe in, whether they involve untreated bedsores or death from exposure after an unsupervised resident wanders away from a facility. The initial consultation is free, and if we accept your case, we will do so on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not owe us for any fees unless and until we recover a settlement or judgment for you.
For more information about our ability to represent your interests on a claim against a nursing home or private caregiver, contact us to discuss your case with a knowledgeable trial lawyer.
John Oliver Explains Why America’s Long-Term Care System Is Rampant with Abuse and Neglect
Before delving into the disturbing deficiencies plaguing America’s long-term care system, we want to warn you that the following video contains adult language that may not be suitable for some viewers.
Find Out How We Can Help
We are committed to providing individualized attention through every stage of the case.
Contact us today to see how we can help.
Once we have had a chance to learn about your situation we can explain the best option for your case.